After communicating with our company, we recommend customers to use 0.5mm geomembrane pond liner. This method separates pond water and soil. Due to its durable and unbreakable characteristics, HDPE liner can not only effectively prevent weeds and sludge and other obstructing pollutants into the pond, and can reduce the bacteria in the pond environment, thereby reducing the use of antibiotics.
Before using the impermeable HDPE fish pond lining material, the slope surface should be leveled to prevent sudden protrusions, and then the loose soil should be covered with the membrane layer HDPE cushion.
1) Stretch from the bottom to the top, not too tight, leave a 1.2% margin for local sinking and stretching. Considering the actual situation of the project, the sloping land is laid from top to bottom.
2) The two adjacent longitudinal seams shall not be on a horizontal line and shall be staggered by more than 1m.
3) The distance between the longitudinal joints and the bent feet is more than 1.50M, and should be set on the plane.
4) Slope first and then bottom.
5) When laying the slope, the spreading direction of the HDPE geomembrane liner should be basically parallel to the maximum slope line.
Slope laying. Before laying geomembrane liner on the slope, the laying area should be checked and measured. According to the measured size, the HDPE lining of the impermeable membrane with the matching size in the warehouse is transported to the anchoring ditch platform. When laying, the convenient method of “push” from top to bottom should be adopted according to the actual situation of the site. In the fan-shaped area, it should be cut reasonably so that the upper and lower ends are firmly anchored.
Laying at the bottom of the site: Before laying the anti-seepage membrane HDPE lining, the laying area should be checked and measured, and the anti-seepage membrane lining that matches the size of the warehouse should be transported to the corresponding position according to the measured size. When laying, the anti-seepage geomembrane liner should be pushed in manually in a certain direction.