Our Indonesia customer got an oil storage tank foundation lining contract. He found us and sent an inquiry about 30,000 square meters HDPE geomembrane liner. We recommended him our high quality 1.0mm geomembrane liner. He placed the order and paid the deposit.
Specifications of PVC Geomembrane Liner for Oil Storage Project in Indonesia
- Total PVC geomembrane liner quantity – 30,000 square meters
- Each roll size – 7m×100m
- Geomembrane liner Thickness –1.0mm
The Laying process of impermeable membrane on oil storage tank foundation is as followed.
(1) The laying of impermeable geomembrane liner on tank foundation is a key process in the whole anti-seepage system. The appearance quality of HDPE impermeable geomembrane should be checked before film laying. The mechanical damage and defects such as production trauma, hole and breakage should be recorded and repaired.
(2) Before cutting the HDPE geomembrane liner of oil tank foundation, the relevant dimensions are measured, and then the overlap width between the film and the film is not less than 100 mm according to the actual cutting, so that the joint arrangement direction is parallel to the footline of the big slope, that is, along the slope direction.
(3) When laying the impermeable liner of the base oil tank, less welds should be sought, and raw materials should be saved as much as possible on the premise of guaranteeing the quality. At the same time, it is easy to guarantee the quality. Usually in corners and abnormal areas, the length of the joint should be as short as possible. Except for special requirements, no welds shall be installed as far as possible in the range of 1.5 meters from the top slope or stress concentration area on slopes with slope gradient greater than 1:6.
(4) Artificial folds should be avoided in the laying of PV geomembrane on tank foundation. When the temperature is low, it should be stretched and paved as far as possible.
BPM specializes in manufacturing and wholesaling one stop geosynthetics products and solutions to worldwide customers since its foundation in 2007. BPM has provided many types of effective and state of the art geomembrane, geotextile, geocell, geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs), drainage board, geogrid to over 36 countries.
BPM is not only manufacturing best quality geosynthetic products but also providing professional design and installation service. OEM, and ODM are also available. If you have any questions or inquiries, please fill and submit the following form, we will reply as soon as possible.