In August 2021, an American customer contacted us through LinkedIn. He hoped that he saw the dynamics of LinkedIn that we often released, and felt that our geotextiles were of good quality and could meet their engineering design requirements, so he asked us Initiate an Inquiry to Purchase Geotextiles. After communicating with the client, we learned about the project and learned that the client’s project is a sewage treatment plant with a total area of about 12,000 square meters. The customer said that 500g/m2 polypropylene staple fiber nonwoven needle punched geotextile should be placed at the bottom of the sewage treatment tank as a buffer layer and at the same time reinforce the bottom soil. After some negotiations, we made a quotation to the customer and provided the corresponding test report. After seeing it, the customer felt that the quality was very good, so he decided to ask for some samples to see the products produced. So we mailed samples of geotextiles corresponding to the weight to the customer, and also mailed some samples of other products to the customer. It is expected that customers can use it in other projects in the future.
1) The tensile strength is high. Under the same gram weight, the longitudinal and transverse tensile forces are higher than other needle-punched non-woven fabrics.
2) Good elongation, the nonwoven needle punched geotextile has good elongation under a certain stress, so that the geotextile can adapt to the uneven base.
3) Good drainage performance and vertical permeability. Due to the large thickness of non-woven geotextiles and needle-punched reinforcement, it has good plane drainage performance and vertical permeability.
4) Good anti-ultraviolet performance, non-woven PET geotextile has good anti-high anti-ultraviolet radiation performance, which ensures a long service life.
5) Good corrosion resistance: Non-woven geotextiles are resistant to different chemical substances such as acid and alkali, gasoline, diesel, etc. in the soil.
6) Good anti-friction performance, the friction coefficient of the geotextile is higher than that of another conventional geotextile, and it is not easy to fluff and damage.
7) Good creep resistance. Non-woven geotextile has good creep resistance and long-lasting function.