- Adaptive to the most terrain shape, especially sloped or crooked surfaces
- High resistance to dynamic shock loading and seismic activity
- Excellent ability to withstand the differential settlement
- Low weight – easy to lay out
- High connection capacity strength between facing and grid
- Long life span
- Cost saving
Warp Knitting Polyester Geogrid
Polyester geogrid is fabricated by the complex knitting process using high tenacity, high oriented polyester filament to provide superior engineering and long term design strength properties. BPM warp knitting polyester geogrid is specifically designed for improved tensile reinforcement capacity in two principle directions. Our warp knitting polyester geogrid is engineered to be mechanically and chemically stable and biologically unaffected by soil micro-organisms. It is used for both harsh construction installation phase and in soil reinforcement application where strength develops uni-axially which can provide further chemical, mechanical and ultraviolet protection.
Warp Knitting Polyester Geogrid Specifications
|Grid (mm)||12.7*12.7 25.4*25.4|
Warp Knitting Polyester Geogrid Features
- Excellent mechanical properties and long-term stability.
- High tensile strength.
- High wear resistance.
- Anti-corrosion resistance.
- Balanced vertical and horizontal strength.
- Strong tearing resistance.
- Excellent soil surface adaptability, especially the tilted or curved surface.
- High resistance to dynamic impact load and vibration activity.
- Strong strengthening ability.
- Excellent resistance to differential settlement.
- Easy to install.
Warp Knitting Polyester Geogrid Application
- Road or railway road sub-grade reinforcement
- Walls retaining
- Harbor, lake or dam stabilization
- Tunnels and mining construction
- Erosion prevention
- Parking lots reinforcement
- Anti-snow barriers
BPM had been specializing in delivering one stop geosynthetics products and solutions to worldwide customers since its foundation in 2007. BPM had provided many types of effective and state of the art geomembranes, geotextiles, geocells, geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs), drainage boards, geogrids to over 36 countries. Our main customers are from Australia, France, Sweden, UK, Hong Kong, Hungary, New Zealand, Poland, Mexico, Ecuador, Brazil, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Sri Lanka, India, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia, Somalia, Nigeria, South Africa, Swaziland, Mongolia etc.
BPM is not only manufacturing best quality geosynthetics products but also providing professional design and installation service. OEM, ODM, custom development and fabrication are also available. If you have any questions or inquiries, please fill and submit the following form, we will reply as soon as possible.