Warp Knitting Polyester geogrid fabric is fabricated by the complex knitting process using high tenacity, high oriented polyester filament to provide superior engineering and long term design strength properties. BPM warp knitting polyester geogrid is specifically designed for improved tensile reinforcement capacity in two principle directions. Our warp knitting polyester geogrid is engineered to be mechanically and chemically stable and biologically unaffected by soil micro-organisms. It is used for both harsh construction installation phase and in soil reinforcement application where strength develops uni-axially which can provide further chemical, mechanical and ultraviolet protection.
The railway embankment is a structure that takes and transmits the orbital gravity and the dynamic action of the train. It is the basis of the track and is an important building that guarantees the operation of the train. The embankment is a kind of earth and stone structure and it is located in various landforms, geology, hydrology and climatic environments. It sometimes suffers from various disasters such as floods, mudslides, collapses and earthquakes. In order to reinforce the railway subgrade, Geogrid fabric is widely used in the construction of road and railway roadbeds and has achieved very good results.
The commonly used geogrid fabric for reinforcing railway subgrade are biaxially-stretched plastic geogrid and polyester geogrid. These two materials have high tensile strength, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, light weight, easy construction, resistance to aging, and cement, soil and broken materials. Warp knitting polyester geogrid fabric is suitable for reinforcement of various embankments and roadbeds, protection of slopes, reinforcement of cave walls, reinforcement of foundations for large airports, parking lots, dock yards, etc., which can be used in railways, highways, and roads. Aircraft runways and coal mines, metallurgy, water conservancy are widely used.
- Reinforcement of iron roadbeds. Geogrid fabric is used to reinforce the railway subgrade. Composite materials and road surface materials are integrated together to effectively distribute loads, prevent the loss of road slag and deformation of the roadbed, improve the stability of subgrade and withstand greater variable loads.
- Railway track slag protection. Due to train vibration and wind and rain, the road slag is lost. It is wrapped with geosynthetics to prevent the loss of ballast and improve the stability of roadbed.
- Railroad Retaining Walls. Geogrid fabric are used to reinforce the retaining walls on the side of the railway. For example, the platform and the cargo platform in the railway station can extend the service life and reduce maintenance costs.
- Railway slope protection. Geogrid fabric is used for slope protection on both sides of the railway to prevent stones and fine soil from sliding down, then increase the service life of the railway and reduce maintenance costs.
In 2017, China Railway Corporation inspection team came to our company to inspect the GSJ100-100 biaxial warp knitting polyester geogrid fabric which is used for making reinforcement treatment of the railway project. The inspection team checked our production capacity and the geogrid fabric quality, after the test of our various geogrid products by the precision testing instrument and comprehensive comparison with several other suppliers, they selected our company as the qualified supplier and signed the sales contract to ensure the delivery to the construction site within 2 weeks.
Specifications of the Biaxial Warp Knitting Polyester Geogrid Fabric
- Model – PET100-100
- Elongation – 13%
- Intensity/ Longitudinal – 100kN/m
- Intensity/ Transverse – 100kN/m
- Size – 6 x 50m/piece
- Quantity – 100,000 square meters
BPM had been specializing in delivering one stop geosynthetics products and solutions to worldwide customers since its foundation in 2007. BPM had provided many types of effective and state of the art geomembrane, geotextile, geocell, geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs), drainage board, geogrid to over 36 countries.
BPM is not only manufacturing best quality geosynthetics products but also providing professional design and installation service. OEM, and ODM are also available. If you have any questions or inquiries, please fill and submit the following form, we will reply as soon as possible.