HDPE Polylock, also called E-Polylock or Geolock, is connected to the film developed and concrete is extruded HDPE strip products, E or T shaped in cross-section is firmly anchored in concrete. The Polylock system provides a high strength mechanical anchor and a permanent seal to a wide range of concrete structures including around ring beams, pipe work, columns, inlets, outlets and overflow weir structures.
The smooth surface with width 15cm or 10cm is for welding the polyethylene sheets while the 3-4cm height fingers are used to insert the web concrete to get locked-in and fix the joint with geomembrane to make a complete water-proof banking.
HDPE Polylock Application
(1) Environmental protection, sanitation (such as landfills, sewage treatment plants, power conditioning tank, industrial, hospital solid waste treatment plant slope).
(2) Hydraulic Engineering (reservoir dam seepage, consolidation, vertical heart wall, slope protection).
(3) Municipal Engineering (subway, underground engineering buildings, sewers lining).
(4) Garden (artificial lakes, rivers, reservoirs, golf course pond slope).
(5) Petrochemical (tank seepage, chemical reaction tanks, sedimentation tanks lined chemical plants, oil refineries, gas stations).
(6)Mining (washing pool, heap leaching pool, the ash field, dissolving tanks, sedimentation tanks, tailings seepage slope).
(7) Transport facilities (foundation reinforcement, subway, highway culvert seepage).
Our Peru customer searched polylock from BPM Geosynthetics website. We suggested him using EL15 and asked for us to send samples.Three weeks later we got a email suddenly. The content is about E-Geolock EL15 samples that had passed testing and something about payment terms and delivery. Finally, the customer placed the order to BPM.
Specifications of HDPE Polylock used for Mining Project in Peru
- Total Polylock quantity – 9820 m
- Polylock specifications – EL15
- Expansion size 2.9m
- One 20GP container
After getting the goods, Our Peru customer were satisfied with ploylock quality and quantity. And they will place another order in the next few months.
BPM specializes in manufacturing and exporting one stop geosynthetics products and solutions to worldwide customers since its foundation in 2007. BPM has provided many types of effective and state of the art geomembrane, geotextile, geocell, geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs), drainage board, geogrid to over 36 countries.
BPM is not only manufacturing best quality geosynthetic products but also providing professional design and installation service. OEM, and ODM are also available. If you have any questions or inquiries, please fill and submit the following form, we will reply as soon as possible.