HDPE geomembrane liner is the very low permeability synthetic membrane liner or barrier used with any geotechnical engineering related material so as to control fluid (or gas) migration in a human-made project, structure, or system. HDPE geomembrane liner has good tensile strength, high impact strength, anti-penetration, acid and alkali resistance, heat resistance, weather resistance and wear resistance. HDPE geomembrane liner is the ideal materials for landfill applications such as waste landfill, industrial waste landfill, hazardous waste landfill, landfill, solid waste landfill, tailings landfill, waste slag landfill, tail mine seepage prevention, solid waste, hazardous waste landfill projects.
Solid waste landfill is generally used for landfill seepage prevention by using mountains and excavated mines. The anti-seepage layer of the landfill is to be filled with thousands of tons of garbage. Therefore, the anti-seepage film with a thickness of 1.5mm or more is generally used, and the width should be greater than 6 meters to reduce the welded joint. As practice has shown that 70% of the leakage from landfills occurs in welded joints. The rough surface textured HDPE geomembrane can be used on the slope surface to increase the friction coefficient to maximize the available volume.
Advantages of BPM brand HDPE Geomembrane Liner
- Chemical and biological erosion resistance
- A wide using temperature range
- High tensile strength
- Excellent anti-tearing capability
- Excellent waterproof and anti-seepage capability
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion, flexibility
- Long service life
The HDPE geomembrane liner laying process
1. Roll the surface to be laid and leveled, dig the blind ditch, and vent the exhaust pipe. More specific base processing can be handled according to design requirements.
2. After laying the geoprotective liner, the HDPE geomembrane liner can be laid. Prepare heavy objects such as sandbags and compact the paved HDPE geomembrane liner so that the wind does not blow up. When laying, the weld seam should be minimized, and the most suitable laying plan should be selected according to the actual site size.
3. Before welding, test welding first, and select the appropriate welding parameters according to the climate of the day. When welding, professional welding equipment should be used. For large-area welding of HDPE geomembrane liner, double-track hot-melt automatic crawling welding machine is adopted; for T-shaped and cross-shaped welding and filling, hot-melt extrusion welding machine should be used.
4. Steep slope welding with rope ladders or scaffolding. Welder technicians need to take safety measures.
5. Anchorage trench excavation: U-shaped ditch with anchorage groove size of 50cm×50cm×50cm, backfill or concrete with concrete; steep slope can be excavated and then anchored for anchoring; anchoring nail and bead can be used for rock layer Perform an anchor seal.
Our Ecuador customer sent us an inquiry on HDPE geomembrane liner for solid waste landfill by Google. When I got the inquiry, we recommended1.0mm HDPE geomembrane liner. As professional HDPE geomembrane manufacturers, we provided professional quotation sheet and more details of project design by communication and negotiation. Finally, we confirmed the specification on 1.0mm HDPE geomembrane liner. Then he asked for us to send our certification. After quotation and certification of HDPE geommebrane liner approved, our Ecuador customer placed the order.
Specifications of HDPE Geomembrane Liner for Solid Waste Landfill in Ecuador
- Total smooth geomembrane quantity – 27930m2
- Geomembrane thickness – 1.0mm
- Each roll size 7m*210m
BPM specializes in manufacturing and exporting one stop geosynthetics products and solutions to worldwide customers since its foundation in 2007. BPM has provided many types of effective and state of the art geomembrane, geotextile, geocell, geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs), drainage board, geogrid to over 36 countries.
BPM is not only manufacturing best quality geosynthetic products but also providing professional design and installation service. OEM, and ODM are also available. If you have any questions or inquiries, please fill and submit the following form, we will reply as soon as possible.